These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on The Thin Blue Line. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
If, as a Civilian, you are wanting to join these Forums for the purpose of asking questions relating to charges or fines that you or your friends/family have received, then your membership will be revoked without warning.
The Forums are not designed for the purpose of giving out "Legal" advice. If you wish to seek "Legal" advice, I suggest you see your local Chamber Magistrate or see a Solicitor. #
- No profanity to be used on this Forum or directed towards any Member of this Forum. #
- It is not acceptable in any form and any Posting will result in an immediate User ban. #
- All words must be spelt out in full. No SMS language is allowed to be used in the forum. #
- Correct spelling and grammar is highly sought using Australian spelling. #
- Users (other than Admin or Moderators) shall only have ONE User Name. No multiple accounts #
- No information shall be conveyed over the Forum or PM that would / could or will jeopardise another Member of this Forum or that Members family or any member of any Police Force. #
- No information shall be conveyed over the Forum or PM that would / could or will jeopardise any Operational Security relating to any Police Force. #
- The Member making the Post or making the statement, owns the statement and should be prepared to stand by what he/she has said in that Post. The forum is not liable for the members comments. #
- Be objective, open, stand by your word and respect others opinions. #
- Bad behaviour, threats and abuse will not be tolerated. #
- If you copy an article from another source - record the source and attribute the ownership of the article to the correct person / website etc #
- If a Member feels that there has been misbehaviour or offensive conduct in Posts, that Member can feel free to contact any of the Moderators or Administration about the issue. #
- We have Members of various ages and both genders. Please use common sense when Posting images in Posts, as avatars or in signatures. Moderators and Administrators have the right to remove any image deemed unsuitable. #
- The Administrator has the right to refuse entry to australianpolice.com.au forums or to any person that the Administrator deems unsuitable to post on these Forums. #
- No personal or defamatory attacks on other Forum Members. #
- This website australianpolice.com.au is not associated with any police service, in Australia or overseas. Although the majority of the participants on this website are from the state of New South Wales, this website is not located in the state of New South Wales and is not bound by NSW policy and regulation of any social media polices that may be in place by the NSW Police Force. All members on this site post at their own discretion. australianpolice.com.au will not and is not held liable for any breach of any policies that are not a policy of australianpolice.com.au #
- If, as a Civilian, you are wanting to join these Forums for the purpose of asking questions relating to charges or fines that you or your friends/family have received, then your membership will be revoked without warning.